Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Anniversary


Nov 1st, 2013. Today makes one year anniversary of me being back home in Myanmar. Many of my friends would know how much I was dying, a year ago, to be back home.




Within this one year, I got a chance to travel a lot to so many places in Myanmar via work, vacation, family visits, so on.

To be exact, I spent 59 days traveling around 22 towns; that is, 16% of a year. Ohhh and I haven't mentioned that I will be out of town for the next two weeks. That's not as much traveling compared to some of my friends or colleagues. But I am still traveling a lot in Burmese eyes, at least in my parents' eyes.

So being quite a nerd, I ended up making a map of my travel locations to celebrate/ commemorate this anniversary. 
 
Myanmar is such a small country and yet I still have a lot to explore. Most of my travel locations have been repeatedly visited. Hopefully, next year, I will have gathered bigger sample size to make prettier map. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment